- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: ND-THF-950
- Place Style: Horizontal
- Type: Industrial Furnace
- Fuel: Gas-Fired
- Transport Package: Steel Sheet
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Range of Applications: Industrial
- Usage: Industrial
- Trademark: Nianda
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8514901000
5. Description of Working Process
- Workpieces and trays are transferred onto loading table by over-head crane, ready to enter into the furnace for annealing.
- Front door of vacuum chamber opens, workpieces with the trays are conveyed into the vacuum chamber through conveyor. After the workpieces are conveyed to the right place, front door will be closed for vacuuming and filling nitrogen (twice) and prepare for heating.
- Rear door of vacuum chamber opens, meanwhile, front door of heating chamber shall open, and workpieces with the trays shall be conveyed into the heating chamber for heating under protective atmosphere. The workpieces move forward/backward to ensure a uniform heating.
- After heating is finished, rear door of heating chamber shall open, and workpieces with the trays shall be conveyed to cooling chamber for cooling. Heat generated by workpieces is exhausted out by circulating fan and heat exchanger. When convectively cooling, workpieces remain in a stillness state.
- Front door of vacuum water-cooling chamber shall open, and the trays with the workpieces shall be conveyed into vacuum water-cooling chamber by the roller conveyor. The rollers and trays with the workpieces shall be dropping into the water for cooling.
- Rear door of vacuum water-cooling chamber shall be open after the cooled workpieces are being lifted up, and the trays with the workpieces shall be conveyed to unloading table by the roller conveyor, then operator shall pick off trays and workpieces with the over-head crane.
- Rear door of vacuum water-cooling chamber shall close, and perform vacuuming and filling nitrogen (twice), then waiting for next cycle.
- The above process will be performed one by one, and repeated in a cycle. The furnace can be applicable to the mass production of workpieces with the same working process; for those which have the different processes, the former process time should be shorten than the latter process time. If the latter process is shorter than the former one, the empty trays shall be used to make up time difference of process.
6.1. This furnace is applicable to bright annealing of copper rod. It also widely used in other fields with the large output capacity.
6.2. Workpieces are placed on the tray. All the workpieces placed on the trays shall be able to treated inside the furnace.
6.3. It is equipped with front pre-vacuum device, the air inside the chamber shall be pre-exhausted before the workpeices are entering into the vacuum chamber, then filling nitrogen for atmosphere protection. Vacuum shall be performed twice in order to remove the air from the furnace chamber and the coil.
6.4. It is equipped with rear vacuum device, to ensure the atmosphere shall not be influenced while the workpiece exited from the furnace and reduce the N2 consumption.
6.5. Automatic control shall be enabled if It is equipped with Industrial computer control system. Meanwhile, data will be saved and working process will be selected automatically.
6.6. Through combination of PLC and optoelectronic measurements, it can realize on-line tracking and analog modification display, as to realize human-computer communication.
6.7. The furnace adopts individual cooling cell, each cell can be separately controlled to ensure the cooling effects. The convection forced air shall evenly and thoroughly cool down workpieces.
6.8. Equipment Safety with Protection Atmosphere: From loading to unloading, each furnace zone is equipped with safety protection and automatic pressure relief protection. Especially in heating zone, not only automatic pressure relief is designed, but also anti-explosion holes are designed at two ends of the furnace. If over-pressure is instantly happened, the pressure can be promptly let out. Thus the equipment and workshop are safely protected.
6.9. For guarantee the uniformity of protection atmosphere and make the full use of it, gas conduit grid is equally arranged at furnace bottom. The gas supply amount at all gas supply interface is controllable.
7. Configuration of Equipments
Front Vacuum Chamber
Vacuum Water-cooling Chamber
Electrical Control System
8. Brief Introduction of Main Equipment and Tech. Parameter
8.1.1 Technical Parameter::
|2||Width of Roller Conveyor||1800mm|
|3||Height of Conveyor||900mm|
|4||Numbers of Roller||21 Pcs|
|5||Space between Rollers||≈400mm|
|6||Material of Roller||20# Steel Tube|
|7||Size of Roller||φ140×15mm|
|8||Roller Driving Motor||1.5Kw×3=4.5Kw|
Loading table are mainly used for charging trays with workpieces, as well as storaging, preparation and waiting.
The rollers are made of 20# steel tubes and being treated with heat treatment. Both ends of rollers are fixed onto the frame with bearings, in which, one end of roller is installed with sprocket and connected with chain together, and driven by speed reducer.
Note:Unloading table adopts the same structure as the loading table.